- Customization: Custom sizes, shapes, and designs.
- Dimensions: Custom made according to your size requirements.
- 2 ¼” thick solid Mahogany door and can go up to 4″
- 1 ¾” thick solid Mahogany jamb
- 1 ¾” thick solid Mahogany threshold
- Wood Species: Genuine sustainable Mahogany.
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon joinery construction with staved Mahogany core stiles and rails, and solid Mahogany panels.
- Pre-hung Availabilities: Doors come pre-hung with jamb. Single or double door option.
- Weather-stripping: Doors and jambs are weather-stripped.
- Swing: Outswing and inswing options.
- Shape: Straight, arched, elliptical, eye-brow or segment of arch.
- Sidelites and Transom: Custom made according to your requirements.
- Iron Grill: Custom hand forged wrought iron grills.
- Glass: 4-pane insulated laminated glass. Various types available.
- Finishes: Base coat.
- Hardware: Various types of pulls, handles, knockers and decorative clavos.
- Hinges: 4½ ” x 4½” solid brass acorn finials. Various finishes available.
- Lock: Single or multi-point locks.
- Impact Rated: Hurricane impact certification option available.
Doors are shipped with:
- Pre-hung Mahogany jambs (sizing is specific to project)
- Interior and exterior Mahogany trim package
- Astragal on double door units if specified
- Solid brass oversize hinges with acorn finials
- Door sweep
- Solid Mahogany threshold
- Owner’s manual